Ensure a strong foundation with careful site preparation.
- Skilled operators with strong technical experience
- Competitive rates for quality job
- Clean site policy every time
Earthmoving services: Site preparation
We offer a range of earthmoving services to help prepare your site for construction:
- Landscape preparation
- Vegetation removal
- Retaining walls & rock walls for areas such as:
- Swimming pool areas
- Raised garden bedsOutdoor entertainment areas
- Front and back yards
- Side boundaries
- New building pads
We also offer landscaping material supplies, tell us what you need and we’ll source it at a great price for you.
Experienced operators with landscaping backgrounds
Our excavation operators have years of experience with landscaping jobs. No shortcuts. Just good quality work done right the first time.
This means we’ll:
- Build a retaining wall that’s stable, strong, and straight. And safe. With a solid drainage and water runoff plan.
- Remove any obstructions in the dirt (rather than ignoring them as many other excavators do)
- Leave every job clean - there’s nothing worse than a messy site
- Run through a grading process so garden beds and other landscaping get proper drainage
Excavation machinery for large and small areas
No matter what your earthmoving needs, large jobs or small jobs, we can take care of it. With 1 contractor who can do it all, our customers find there’s less juggling of people, invoices, and schedules.
Our earthmoving equipment includes a 3 tonne and 5 tonne excavator, and bobcats with a range of attachments.
Experienced earthmoving operators
All operators each have more than 15 years experience operating small and large earthmoving equipment. What’s more, they’re reliable and dedicated to getting your job done as quickly - and as well - as possible.
We’ll take care of the disposal of all materials. Saving you precious time - and the hassle of finding the right reuse facility, hauling materials, transporting it, then unloading it.
We have fully public liability insurance for your peace of mind. What’s more, we take safety seriously: all jobs comply with safe work practices. We don’t take risks with people or property.
Clean site policy
We’ll leave your site clean after every job - making it safer, easier, and faster for you to move onto the next stage of construction.
We offer competitive rates for a high quality job that gives you good value for money.
Tight access mini-diggers
We have access to tight access excavation equipment. Importantly, our operators are specialised in using this equipment.
Focus on longevity
Excavation sets up the foundation of a construction site. Done well, it sets up a strong and safe foundation for a build. But sloppy work can cause expensive rework and lead to dangerous, unstable structures.
That’s why you can expect us to do our job as quickly as possible within agreed timelines and competitive rates - but you can be sure we’ll spend the time we need to get it done right the first time.
Earthmoving services: site preparation
- Wet hire tight access equipment at competitive rates
- Excavator operators with strong landscaping experience
- Convenient disposal of all materials for a clean site
Contact us to discuss your job requirements.
Tight access excavation in Cairns
It can be tough to get into small areas of a building site. Or perhaps machinery needs to get through a laneway or gate. Under a house. Through backyards. You may be limited by less than a metre.
Well we can help.
We have access to tight access excavation equipment - run by specialised, experienced operators who are skilled in getting into those hard-to-reach places.