Anyone can scoop up a pile of dirt and throw it in a truck…
There are excavators, then there are excavators. Few excavators pay attention to the little things. And it’s the little things that make all the difference.
The average excavator:
- Throws in rocks randomly, not bothering about drainage and free rocks
- Digs crooked trenches
- Doesn’t compact soil properly when levelling sites
You might not realise it immediately. But you’ll be kicking yourself when your rock wall starts eroding from water pooling or your need to redo the plumbing and electricals.
Expensive. Stressful. And unnecessary.
Do you want dodgy operators building a headache in your backyard or building site?
What you can expect from us!
At FNQ Earthworx we value our clients which is why we do things like:
- Build a retaining wall that’s stable, strong, and straight. And safe. With a solid drainage and water runoff plan.
- Remove any obstructions in the dirt (rather than burying them or running over them as many other excavators do)
- Leave every job clean - there’s nothing worse than a messy site
- Run through a grading process so garden beds and other landscaping get proper drainage
Our aim: To leave the job cleaner and neater than it was when we got there.
Who we are?
Directors Shane and Nat Liversidge are Cairns locals. Shane has more than 15 years of experience in the landscaping and building industry - including more than 9 years of machinery experience.
The team are experience and skilled. With an eye for earthmoving.
But more importantly - and why you’ll get a top quality job every time - is what Shane and Nat view as a successful job:
"Success is getting that return phone call or referral to family and friends. It means we’ve done a job worth talking about."